In no particular order:
1. sunrise, looking west you can see the thin line of red along the horizon which is the edge of the Namib sand sea:
2. shady respite from the sun in waterkloof:
3. social weaverbirds
4. thunderstorm moving across the plain
5. butterflies everywhere
6. big sky and fluffy clouds, Naukluft mountains on the horizon
7. little boy watches as his father opens the well for us at Zais farm8. donkey carts are primary transportation for many Nama people
9. gray limestone: footwall. yellow blocky dolomite: fault rock.
10. springbok along the road
more details to come later...