5/29/2007

Eric's Birthday Hat



I knit this hat for Eric for his birthday. He is 26. That is fricking amazing because it makes me 29 now. So weird. Anyway right before I left for South Africa, Eric and I picked out some yarn at the best LYS ever for me to make him two hats. I thought I would hang onto the yarn for a while and see what would look good. I am really glad I went for the tight little cables with this because it would look too fuzzy or something otherwise.

The hat is very warm and cozy!

Pattern in pdf format: Here

3 comments:

Trifarina said...

Awesome cables! Thanks for the "colorful" description.

What yarn is it? Is it the patons SWS? I've always coveted that stuff. Probably not, it looks more wooly and manly.

Christie Rowe said...

It's an italian merino, cant remember right this second! Shoot, i should write this stuff down. what about www.ravelry.com???? maybe soon.

kes said...

You two ladies put me to shame! I haven't picked up the knitting needles in ages. Ask Trifarina about the awesome headband she made me. It is on the China tour as we speak....